Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

The game seems to be pretty all right.

Tek909: You will turn into a poptart cat.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

_______________

What KingAza said. Also, your controls are buggy. I don't want to keep going left when I'm done going left!

IQ Ball IQ Ball

183, Bijjes!

Fun game, but a couple of your levels (in particular, 24) weren't very intuitive. Those levels were just pseudopods all over the place until you accidenally solved something.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

Interesting little game.

I can see why some people were saying that this game wasn't that hard, but that's probably because they weren't taking a low-carnage route. I managed to win by killing only ten enemies (and I'm sure that's not the most efficient number possible, too). This thing would be so much more amazing with a low-ammo mode.

Also, the game can be beaten without the super blaster. Perhaps you should make it necessary in later versions (which you will be making, right?), so that little side-quest won't feel like a waste of time.

The Color Extreme The Color Extreme

Repeat...

It kept going back to level 3 after I beat level 4. That was rather disappointing. The game was really just a memory test-- perhaps add a random element?

puffgames responds:

It´s a bug, however the block that take you to level 3 are actually wrong blocks (gameover). If you find the right block you will go to level 5 after 4. So it´s an unintentional irritating (but rather intresting) function in the game.